How To Apply for an Emergency Passport In Gambia
- Fill out an application of an emergency passport and send it to the consulate or embassy or consulate Gambia within the nation where in which you are in. An address for embassies of Gambia overseas is available under the “Office Contacts and Locations” section. Utilize the contact details to contact the consulate or embassy and to learn more about the application procedure.
- Additionally, you will be required to show proof of birth, passport, national identification card, consular card , and copies of your previous travel documents. If your passport is stolen or lost You will also have to submit the police report.
Documents that are required Emergency Passport
- Application form completed
- Birth Certificate
- National Identity Card
- Consular Card
- A copy of the previous travel documents
- A Police Record (if Passport is lost or stolen)
- If you are a minor under 16 years old the applicant will have to provide an original birth certificate that contains the names of both parents. Additionally, you will need to present a written consent form signed from both your parents. Additionally you must present your ID Travel Card Documents of both parents have to be provided.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Foreign AffairsNo. 4, Marina Parade
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel no: + 220 422 3578
+ 220 422 3577
Fax: + (220) 422 7917
Documentation is needed
This document provides you with details on how you can request an urgent passport, issued from Gambia’s Government of Gambia.
Embassy of the Republic of The Gambia – UK