How To Apply for Electricity Connection In Gambia
- The request for electricity connection is to be made through the National Water & Electricity Company or at one of its branches.
- Make sure that you have all the documents that appear under the required documents section.
- Once the application has been submitted, it will be scrutinized to assess the viability of the request. If the request of the applicant is within the specific service connection limits, you’ll receive an invoice.
- It is good only for 30 days. If you do not pay within the time limit, you’ll be charged an additional fee of D200.00 to re-invoice.
- The payment for the invoice must be done at NAWEC Headquarters in Kanifing.
- You will receive receipt following payment, as well as an original payment stamped invoice.
- NAWEC will only complete the connection after you pay your bill.
- National Water & Electricity Company
- 53 Mamadimanjang Highway
- Kanifing, K.M.C.
- P.O.Box 609, Banjul
- The Gambia
- E- mail: email@example.com
- Telephone : +220 4376607 +220 4376607 /
- Fax : +220 43375990
- Website: http://www.nawec.gm
- Other branch information: Branch information
Documents that are required Electricity Connection
- Photocopy of a compound document, for like Alkalos transfer documents local officials transfer document or any receipt of rate or lease agreement.
- Photographic copy from I.D Identity Card, Passport.
- NAWEC closest electricity pole number if there is one
- A sketch sketch of the area of your property or compound.
- D200.00 fee for application that is non-refundable.
Office Locations and Contacts
National Water & Electricity Company53 Mamadimanjang Highway
P.O.Box 609, Banjul
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +220 4376607 04376608.
Fax : +220 43375990
Other branch information: Information about the Branch
The process could last from the ages of four (4) or twelve (12) months.
The document is needed
This process provides you with the details on how to apply for electricity connections in Gambia.
Additional information about this service is available by clicking the link below : More info