Apply for an Expiation to Export Movable Property In Malawi By Yourself
- In order to apply for an exemption to Export Movable Property, the applicant should apply to a commercial lender.
- First, the person applying for credit has go to any commercial bank in order to get the free form for submitting a currency declaration (CD1)
- Then, you need to fill out your application (CD1) with the invoice for commercial use and send it back to the bank to process.
- The bank will confirm the content on the CD1 form, and will create web-based data that they can provide the information to Malawi Revenue Authority and the Reserve Bank of Malawi. Malawi Revenue Authority and the Reserve Bank of Malawi.
- The processing of all forms will take one day, and the application is validated for expiration, and it will remain valid for six months.
- This service is completely free of cost.
Required Documents For Apply for an Expiation to Export Movable Property
- Form completed for CD1.
- Identification Documents.
- The taxpayer’s identification number.
- Commercial Invoice.
Office Locations and Contacts
Reserve Bank MalawiP.O Box 30063 City Centre,
Lilongwe 3, Malawi
Tel: (265) (0) 1 770 600/1 771 600
Fax: (265) (0) 1 772 752 /1 774 289
Contact Information: Link
Anyone is able to apply for an Expiration to export movable property.
The steps for completing an application for export Movable Property are at no cost.
It is valid for six months. Expiation lasts for a period of six months.
Examples of Documents
Form of CD1: Link
The processing process will take just one day.
The Information You Need
- Personal details like Name, contacts etc.
- The terms of payment.
- Export value.
- Invoice value.
- Item details.
Documentation is needed
The CD1 form is an exchange document form that must be filled out for every shipment that exceeds $1,000 USD.