How To Apply for Beneficiary Benefits (Social Security Funds) In Gabon
What is the process to apply:
- Visit to the Caisse Nationale de Securite Sociale (CNSS) office close to where you live and let them know your desire at the front desk.
- The application form is available from the nearest CNSS branch office, or downloaded it from this CNSS website portal. Click here for download (Application Form)
- Complete and submit the duly filled application form with supporting documents (listed under the “Required documents” section) for processing and verification to the official in charge at the CNSS.
- If the official authorized to do so is satisfied that the documents are correct, you are notified of the results and given further instructions.
Documents Required Beneficiary Benefits (Social Security Funds)
- Photocopy of the legalized demise certificate for insured
- Individual civil status file
- Birth certificate photocopy of the child / legalized extrajudicial ruling
- Social Security card for the insurance
- Work-related certificate (s)
- Photocopy of marriage certificate or marriage book
- Guardianship orders
- Police or gendarmerie report
- Certificate of no marriage remarriage
- Life and Maintenance Certificate
- Two identity photos of the person who is the beneficiary
- Identification document (ID card/passport)
Office Locations and Contacts
CAISSE NATIONALE DE SECURITY SOCIALE (CNSS):Address: Boulevard de independence Gabon
PO BOX: 134 Libreville Gabon
Telephone: (+011) 791200
Phone number for Fax: (+011) 746425
What Are All The Eligibility
People who are eligible for benefits The following are the criteria for eligibility:
- Disabled widower, self-employed widow orphans as well as dependent kids. A deceased insured person must satisfy the following requirements for beneficiaries to receive from pension benefits:
- Not completed more than 120 month of coverage
- Be a beneficiary of the family group.
There are no charges associated with this service.
Documents to Utilize
The Information You Need
Information on the deceased insured person
- Names of the applicants/insured
- Social Security number
- Birth date/place
- Names of parents of your children.
- Marital status
- Cause of death
- Full names
- Birth date
- Relations with the deceased
- Contact detail
- Identification document number
The Document is required Beneficiary Benefits (Social Security Funds)
In the event of the death of the insured person with the CNSS, his/her listed beneficiaries will benefit from a survivors’ allowance/beneficiary benefit.