Apply for Betting Licence In Bermuda By Online
- In order to apply for a betting license, you’ll have to fill out an application The form is accessible under the ‘Documents to Use’ section, follow that link to print the application form.
- The applicants must submit their completed application along with the appropriate receipt and check for the advertising fee to the Clerk at the Betting Licensing Authority at Magistrates Court.
- The application fee is payable at the Accountant General Department Cashier in the Government Administration Building, Ground Floor.
- Annual renewal and renewal applications for new applicants must be submitted along with the appropriate certificates, etc.
- A copy of this application is to be handed over to the Police Commissioner. Police.
Required Documents For Apply for Betting Licence
- Application is complete
Office Locations and Contacts
Department of The Judiciary
Court Street, 58 Court Street
Hamilton HM 12
(441) 295 5151
Documents to Utilize
Form for a Betting License Application Formula
The Information You Need
- The type of license or permit sought for
- Name of the Applicant
- Name of the Manager of Business
- The address of the establishment to be licensed
- Name of the premises to be managed
- Email Address
- Names in full of the people to whom license will be granted
- In the event of the transmission of licence,, state the name of the person from the premises from which the licence will be transferred