Apply for Certificate of Validation (Flight Crew Licensing) In Bermuda By Online
- Scan and gather all necessary documents required for this application.
- Fill out the application form: Application Formula
- Note: the application form has instructions for your application. take a moment to read them and verify that you have completed the application form, in case you have all the necessary documents.
- Pay for the payment invoice and pay the application fee online.
- Keep the application form as well as all the documents required in a single file . Then forward it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After receiving your application, an officer from the licensing department of the Bermuda Civil Aviation Authority will check the application.
- Once you have confirmed that your application is complete the application is processed and the certificate of Validation will be issued and sent to the address you’ve given.
Forms and online payment: Payment and Forms
Required Documents For Apply for Certificate of Validation (Flight Crew Licensing)
- The Pilot’s License or Certificate indicating the applicable ratings for the type of aircraft and validity of license, including certificates of Tests and/or License Professional Checks
- Documentary proof from the State that issued it to verify the authenticity of the submitted Pilot’s License or Certificate
- Medical certificate valid at the time of issue (issued by the same authority that regulates as pilot’s license) (not valid for EASA members)
- The evidence of proficiency in the English language
- A Radio Operator’s Permit (or License) (issued from the state in which it is issued that issued pilot’s license)
- Letter of confirmation from employment
Please refer to the application form
Office Locations and Contacts
Bermuda Civil Aviation Authority:
12 Longfield Road
Southside, St. George’s Southside, St. George’s
Address for Mailing:
P.O. Box GE 218
St. George’s, GE BX
Department Phone Number + 441 293-1640
Department Facsimile number: +1 441 293-2417 or +1 293-0783.
For inquiries via email, contact: email@example.com
Contact details and map location: Location
- Members of the Flight Crew
- Amount of $3000 per year
- Five years
Documents to Utilize
- Application Form: Application Formula
- Five working days
- Be sure to attach all the documents required in order to prevent your application from being rejected or delayed. Make sure to check the notes and checklist included in the application to ensure that you meet all necessary documents
- Contact information and names
- Company information
- Information for the application
- Aircraft Information
- Birth date
Documentation is needed
- This certificate confirms that you’ve been verified by the Bermuda Civil Aviation Authority
- Bermuda Civil Aviation Authority: Bermuda Civil Aviation Authority
- Five working days