How To Apply for Certificate of Hiring (Social Security Funds) In Gabon
- The person who is (the employer) should go to at the Caisse Nationale de Securite Sociale (CNSS) office close to you and discuss your needs at the desk for service.
- The application form is available from every CNSS branch office or downloaded it through on the CNSS website portal. Or click the below link for download (Application Form)
- Fill out and submit the properly completed application form with supporting documents (listed in the “Required documents” section) to be processed and verified to the official in charge at the CNSS.
- If the authorized official is confident that all documents are correct, you will be informed of the result and presented with the certificate of hire.
Documents that are required Certificate of Hiring (Social Security Funds)
- Document of identification (ID card ) or passport)
- CNSS membership registration card (employer)
- Other documents that could be requested by a CNSS official
Office Locations and Contacts
CAISSE NATIONALE DE SECURITY SOCIALE (CNSS):Address: Boulevard de independence Gabon
PO BOX: 134 Libreville Gabon
Telephone: (+011) 791200
Number to fax: (+011) 746425
What Are All The Eligibility
- Employers that are registered with the CNSS whether in private and public business
There are no charges associated with this service.
Documents to Utilize
- Employer’s name
- Social Security registration number
- The business/corporate activity of the company
- The location of the company’s headquarters is where the business/company’s residence is.
- Contact information of the employer
- Employee’s name
- Social Security registration number of the employee
- Date of hire
- Basic monthly salary
- The employer’s declaration (signature and business/company stamp)
The Document is required Certificate of Hiring (Social Security Funds)
Employers in any private or public companies/businesses must notify the CNSS immediately after hiring an employeein order to allow them to update the employee’s CNSS account.