How To Apply for Certificate of Termination of Work (Social Security Funds) In Gabon
- Visit to the Caisse Nationale de Securite Sociale (CNSS) office close to where you live and make an appointment at the desk for service.
- The application form is available from every CNSS branch office, or downloaded it from the CNSS portal on the web or click the button below to download: (Application application form)
- Note that the application form must be completed by your previous employer.
- Fill out and submit the properly completed application form with any documents supporting it (listed under the “Required documents” section) for processing and verification to the official in charge at the CNSS.
- If an approved official believes that documents are in order , you are informed of the result and issued with a certification of termination of work.
Documents that are required Certificate of Termination of Work
- Identity document (ID card, passport)
- CNSS membership registration card (employee)
- Any other documents that might be required by the CNSS official
Office Locations and Contacts
CAISSE NATIONALE DE SECURITY SOCIALE (CNSS):Address: Boulevard de independence Gabon
PO BOX: 134 Libreville Gabon
Telephone: (+011) 791200
Number to fax: (+011) 746425
What Are All The Eligibility
- All registered employees of the CNSS
There are no fees associated with the service.
Documents to Utilize
The Information You Need
- Name of the applicant or insured
- The profession of the insured
- Name of the company which you were employed
- Social Security Registration Number
- Contact details of the insured or applicant
- Employer’s name
- Employment date and end date
- Reason for the termination
- A declaration from the employer (signature as well as company stamp)
Need to have the Document
- The employees who have been who are registered with CNSS are required to file the following conditions or events to the CNSS in order to update their CNSS account as well as obtain the certificate of termination of employment.
- Contract expires
- Departure on a voluntary basis
- Abandonment of the position
- Change in Socio-Professional Classification (civil service)
- Physical impairment
- Closing of the business