Home Uganda How to Apply for Clinical Registration Certificate of Inspection In Uganda
Apply for Clinical Registration Certificate of Inspection In Uganda By Yourself
- In order to apply for a clinical registration certificate of inspection applicants must visit the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council office and fill out an application form C completed in the prescribed way as specified in the Council.Find their website by clicking on the next page. Link
- The Act stipulates that any individual or entity that plans to obtain a certification of clinical inspection should apply to the council.
- The applicants must fill out and submit the prescribed certificate of registration for clinical use of inspection application form available at the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council headquarters. The Council (Licensing Board) Regulations, prescribes form to apply to obtain a license.
- Complete the form complete with all supporting documentation to Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council. If you fail to submit the required documents could render the application process uncomplete.
- The Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council registration board must within five days of receiving an application, conduct an investigation and produce a thorough report in relation to the application.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee in the amount of 1 million 2 hundred thousand(1,200,000) dollars for the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council (Licensing) Board.
- The Act stipulates the procedure for registering clinics; the council, after conducting an inquiry if it believes essential, and after receiving an amount determined by the council, approve the registration of a specific clinic unit.
- The council will inform the applicant in writing of their decision in writing within the time of five days following the above-mentioned time period. Health committee of Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council will and upon registration, the clinical registration certificate, is recognized under the Act the registration certificate will be issued in accordance with the requirements in Form C of the third Schedule or, if it decides to refuse to issue a certificate to the applicant and state the reasons in the notice.
- The council may decide at its discretion, and subject to any conditions the council can decide the registrar is able to register clinical Units run under the supervision of a doctor assistant nurse , or midwife depending on the situation. be, solely to be used by the body corporate of an institution under the supervision by a licensed medical practitioner.
- The council will make a clinic unit that is new to be announced in the Gazette shortly after registration has been approved and a certificate issued for an existing clinic unit, with specifics about the Health unit as specified within section 30 of the Act.
- The Act stipulates that the publication of listings within the Gazette as stipulated in section 19 will be the first evidence that the person or health entity listed in the gazette at date of publication is properly registered as per the Act.
- The Act stipulates that the absence in the list of names of health facility from the list indicates that the person or health unit isn’t registered in accordance with the Act.
- The registration will be subject to conditions and terms that the health committee of the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council determines appropriate. The clinical Unit will be under supervision and supervision through The National Drug Authority.
- The registration certificate should be a conclusive proof of the license required to conduct business in accordance with the act.
- The registration certificate will expire at the date of the day of its issue. It is subject to renewal for a year at the interval of.
Required Documents For Apply for Clinical Registration Certificate of Inspection
- Registration certificate/professional ID should be attached on the application form.
- The receipt for the medical personal practice licenses must be included on the application.
- Private license.
- Private practice book that will be stamped
- Original ID or professional identification with photocopy of the certification to verify the qualifications of the staff member applying for.
- Present the receipt from previous.
- Receipts and certificates from medical professionals.
Office Locations and Contacts
- Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council
- Plot 442, Kafeero Zone Road,
- Mulago, Off Mawanda Road
- P.O BOX 16115, Kampala, Uganda
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel/Fax: 256-414-345844
- Site: Link
- Uganda Nurses and Midwives Council,
- Makarere Road, Mukubira Zone,
- Kawempe Division Kampala,
- P. O. Box 4046,
- General Line General Line (0) 393 293,327
- Registrar’s Office: 256 (0)393 – 290 327
- Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Web site: link
- holders of the clinical officer private practice license
- The fee for registration of an clinical registration certificate of the inspection costs USh. 1,200,000
- The certificate of clinical registration can be used for one year.
- The maximum processing time to process the clinical registration certificate for examination is five days
- Each clinic must be registered with the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council and be acquainted with the regulations governing the practice of medicine in Uganda
- Full name
- Education background
- Job title
- ID Number
- Qualification Certificate Number
- Exam Year
- Practice Spaces
- Practitioners category
- Name of the practice
- Mailing Address
- Zip Code
- Practitioners Unit Check Opinion
- Notes on Equipment
Need to have the Document
- The purpose for this policy is regulate the clinical practice of Health Units in Uganda.