How To Apply for Conductor License In Antigua and Barbuda
- Apply for a Conductor’s license in the Office of the Commissioner of Inland Revenue.
- Complete the form and submit it together payment for application.
- If the Commisssioner is satisfied that the regulations which pertain to the obtaining of a conductor’s certificate in the Vehicles and Road Traffic Act have been observed then he’ll issue the Conductor’s License.
Documents that are required Conductor License
- The completed application form
- Valid ID
- The Office of the Commissioner may require further documents provided
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Works and TransportSt. John’s Street
St. John’s, Antigua
Local Number: (268) 462-0890
International Téléphone: (268) 462-2953
Governor General’s Office
St. John’s, Antigua Local Telephone: (268) 462-0003.
International Téléphone: (268) 462-0003
For other contact information, follow this link: http://www.ab.gov.ag/contact.php
A conductor’s license will be valid, unless it has been previously cancelled or suspended in the hands of the Commissioner of Inland Revenue, expire upon the 31st day of December , following the date of the issue.
Applications for Conductor’s Licenses are submitted by the commissioner of Inland Revenue.
The document is needed
One cannot act as a conductor in an omnibus motor unless you have a license for the purpose. No person is allowed to use as a conductor anyone who isn’t legally authorized to do so.
- Antigua and Barbuda – The Vehicles and Road Traffic Act: