How To Apply for Disability Pass In Austria
- If there is no decision or judgment that was issued prior to the time of the level of disability of the applicant, then doctors from the office for regional services of Federal Social Welfare may do the assessment.
- Estimates of the degree of disability could be based on evidence/opinion as a result of Richtsatzverordnung (Federal Law Gazette)
Documents that are required Apply for Disability Pass
- The completed application form must be submitted.
- Photograph (passport photo 35 x 45 millimeters , less than a calendar year)
- Deliberations and judgements, or more specific medical reports like the patient’s history, results and findings, etc.
Office Locations and Contacts
Federal Social Office
Tel: 05 99 88
Fax: 05 99 88-2131
For SMS-related queries, particularly for those who are deaf 0917 – 0664 917
Time of opening The hours are Monday to Thursday, 7:15am until 3:30pm, on Friday between 7:30am and 2:30pm.
The office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am until 12:00 in the afternoon , unless otherwise specified.
The Regional Office of the Federal Social Office Federal Social Office
Neusiedler Strae 46
Tel: 02682/64 046
Fax: 05 99 88-7412
Email: bundessozialamt.bgl1 @ basb.gv.at
? ?9020 Klagenfurt
Fax: 05 99 88-5888
Email: bundessozialamt.ktn @ basb.gv.at
Daniel-Gran-Strae 8/3 System. Stock
3100 St. Plten
Tel: 0 27 42/31 22 24
Fax: 0 27 42/31 22 24 – 76 55
Email: bundessozialamt.noe1 @ basb.gv.at
Gruber Strasse 63
Email: bundessozialamt.ooe @ basb.gv.at
Tel: 0662 / 88983-0
Fax: 05 99 88-3499
Email: bundessozialamt.sbg1 @ basb.gv.at
Fax: 05 99 88-6899
E-mail: bundessozialamt.stmk1 @ basb.gv.at
Tel: 0512/563 101
Fax: 05 99 88/7075
Email: bundessozialamt.tirol1 @ basb.gv.at
Tel: 05442/68 420
Fax: 05442 / 68420-13
Email: bundessozialamt.tirol2 @ basb.gv.at
Rhine Road 32/3
Fax: 05 99 88-7205
Email: bundessozialamt.vlbg @ basb.gv.at
1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel: 01/588 31
Fax: 05 99 88/2266
Email: bundessozialamt.wien1 @ basb.gv.at
What Are All The Eligibility
Disability Passes can be accessed for those who:
- The person who lives in Austria and is part of the following groups:
- Disabled. To know more: https://www.usp.gv.at/Portal.Node/usp/public/content/mitarbeiter/arbeit_und_behinderung/beguenstigte_behinderte_menschen/1280.html
- Beneficiaries of care allowances or other benefits that are comparable to those in federal law regulations
- The beneficiaries of the increase in family allowance
- Beneficiaries of cash incapacity allowance disability, disability, incapacity, or permanent disability
- What is the degree of disability? losing earning capability is less than 50.
Persons with disabilities that were previously living abroad, but now are now able to stay for work or personal reasons frequently in Austria can be eligible for a disabled pass.
Documents to Utilize
- Disability Pass Application Formulation
- Fact Sheet
Applications are made to local offices in the Federal Social Office.
The Document is required Apply for Disability Pass
Disability Pass is a government ID that is issued to prove the existence of disability. It is issued in German language with translators for English as well as French.
There are discounts available in certain services by showing the Disability Pass.
Information that could be helpful
- Disability Pass Online Guide
- Checklist of Requirements as well as the Required Documents
External Links editExternal Links[ edit
- Federal Social Office Website: http://www.basb.gv.at/basb/
- Federal Disability Act: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=10008713
- Austrian Government Portal: https://www.help.gv.at/Portal.Node/hlpd/public/content/114/Seite.1140010.html