How To Apply for Early Pension Retirement Benefit (Social Security Funds) In Gabon
What is the process to apply:
- Visit your local Caisse Nationale de Securite Sociale (CNSS) office close to you and let them know your desire at the desk for service.
- Request forms can be obtained from every CNSS branch office, or downloaded it through the CNSS portal on the web or click here to downloadit: (Request Form)
- Fill out and submit the properly filled application form, along with any supporting documents (listed under the “Required documents” section) for processing and verification to the official in charge at the CNSS.
- If the official authorized to do so finds that papers are correct,, you will be informed of the result within 6 months , and you will be given further instructions.
Documents Required Early Pension Retirement Benefit (Social Security Funds)
- Birth certificate or additional judgment (legalized photocopy) (required)
- The social security card of the applicant;
- Employer-issued work certificate issued by all employers
- 2 passport photos;
- A medical certificate that justifies the wear and tear of the body or mind and completed by an Caisse doctor.
- Identification document(ID card/valid passport)
- Pay slips
- Employment or termination certificates.
- Any other documents that might be required by the CNSS official
Office Locations and Contacts
CAISSE NATIONALE DE SECURITY SOCIALE (CNSS):Address: Boulevard de independence Gabon
PO BOX: 134 Libreville Gabon
Telephone: (+011) 791200
Phone number for Fax: (+011) 746425
What Are All The Eligibility
Service is available to every infirmed insured persons with the CNSS who satisfy the following requirements.
- Over 50 years old.
- are in the database of the CNSS for at least 20 years.
- must have had at least 120 months of pension within the last 20 years before the date on which pension entitlement is due.
- We have stopped all salaried work.
- be affected by wear and tear to his mental or physical capabilities, rendering him ineligible to perform an activity that is salaried.
- Present an official medical document that was issued by the Medical officer, or an CNSS doctor.
No charges are associated with this service.
Documents to Utilize
After six months, after filling out the application, you can apply for a new one after 6 months.
(CAISSE NATIONALE DE SECURITY SOCIALE)