Apply for Employer ID Number In Marshall Islands By Online
- Visit the Marshall Islands Social Security Administration (MISSA) Office.
- Apply for an Employer ID. Download the form here..
- Send the required documents. (Please check the following for details.)
- Pay the fees in accordance with the agreement.
Required Documents For Apply for Employer ID Number
- A copy of a valid passport
- The owner’s photo ID
- Sketch of office/business site
- The corporate charter is required if the the applicant is a company
- Foreign Investment Business License (FIBL) If the applicant is a non-native
- Copy of the most recent gross receipts tax (GRY return ), if the applicant already paid
- Application form
Office Locations and Contacts
- Marshall Islands Social Security Administration (MISSA)
- Address: P.O. P. Box 175, Majuro MH 96960Republic of the Marshall Islands
- Phone: (692)625-3101
- Mobile: (692)625-3101
- Fax: (692)625-4570
- Email: email@example.com
Self-employed or employer-employed workers
- Application fee payment
- $20 if the company is incorporated.
- $10 if it’s private or government
- $5 if domestic/self-employed
The Information You Need
- Name of the business
- Business address
- Type of business
- phone number or fax number
- Address for e-mail
- name of owner(s) and officer(s)/position/title/ss number
- business description
- Contact number/person to contact/position title/contact person
- The number of employees
- Date when business is scheduled to or began
- Annual gross revenue
The Document is required
It is typically employed by employers for purposes of reporting taxes. It is also referred to as the Federal Tax Identification Number.
Any self-employed or employer who conducts business on the Marshall Islands should apply for an EIN prior to the commencement of business.
Here are the steps in applying for an EID number in the Marshall Islands.