Apply for Finger print Service from Police In Bahamas By Online
- To apply to apply for Finger print Service from Police The applicant must visit the closest Office that is part of the Royal Bahamas Police Force (RBPF) in the state in which they have residency.
- Contact details and addresses of police departments throughout the country are available on the next link
- Visit the office and hand in your application to Police Staff Association.
- Include documentation that describes the printing service you need when applying in for Fingerprinting Service along with the required identification and payment.
Required Documents For Apply for Finger print Service from Police
- Any Identification Evidence.
- Document that explains the print service you need.
Office Locations and Contacts
The Police Staff Association:
Royal Bahamas Police Force
East Street North
The normal working hours are Monday- Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Office: (242) 975-2360
Anyone with a valid identification evidence is eligible to apply for this program.
- The rates charged will be those in effect at the time of the booking.Note: any cancellations/changes require 36 hours advance notice to avoid minimum charges.
The Document is required
To obtain access to Royal Bahamas Police Force service for printing your finger.
Information that can be useful
- The Royal Bahamas Police Force Central Detective Unit offers fingerprinting services for records of criminal, for immigration and many other purposes.
- They provide electronic fingerprint services along with traditional ink-and-roll Fingerprint Forms for RBPF.
- The attendees must be in person to receive this service.
- Fingerprint Services are located at the Central Detective Unit on Thompson Boulevard Monday through Friday, 9 am to 4 pm (closed on weekends).