Apply for Host Family License In Malta By Online
- In order to apply for a license for a host-family applicants must get in touch with Malta Tourism Authority. Malta Tourism Authority.
- Application forms are available by clicking the link below : Application forms
- Below are contact details that you can use to contact :
- Malta Tourism Authority
- Auberge d’Italie
- 229 Merchants” Street
- Valletta, VLT 117
- Telephone : +356 22915394 or +356 22915394
- Email addresses : email@example.com
Required Documents For Apply for Host Family License
- Photocopy of ID card or passport
- Recent Police conduct of the applicant,
- Site Plan and Lay out design of the house in scale, as well as an extensive description of the rooms that clearly indicate bathrooms and bedrooms to be used by visitors.
Office Locations and Contacts
Malta Tourism AuthorityAuberge d’Italie
229 Merchants” Street
Valletta, VLT 117
Telephone : +356 22915394 or +356 22915394
Documents to Utilize
Forms for application that can be used to: Forms for applications
Need to have the Document
This guideline provides you with information on applying for a license for host families in Malta.
Information on how to obtain Host Family License