Permit or License to Setup Summer School In Malta By Online
- To apply for a license or permit, the applicant must make contact with for the Directorate for Quality and Standards in Education.
- Application forms are available by clicking the link below : Application forms
- The following are contact details that may be used in this regard.
- Non-State School Section,
- Quality Assurance Department (QAD),
- Directorate for Quality and Standards in Education,
- Great Siege Road,
- Telephone: +356 25982353
- Emails : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Locations and Contacts
Non-State School Section, Quality Department of Assurance (QAD),
Directorate for Quality and Standards in Education,
Great Siege Road,
Phone : +356 25982353
Emails : email@example.com
Documents to Utilize
Forms for applications to be used: Applications forms
The Document is required
This process provides you with details on how to obtain the necessary permit or license to establish a summer school in Malta.