How To Apply for Identity Card In Angola
- All the necessary documents are needed in order to apply for an identification card.
- Send in your application with any other requirements, and pay the necessary fees.
Documents Required Apply for Identity Card
- Birth Certificates or Copy of Certificates of Integral Citizens who do not possess Birth Certificates or Certificates of Personnel
- Original Certificate and Photocopy of Personnel
- One recent photo colored in white on a background
- The proof of payment for the fee is issued by BPC SIAC. SIAC.
Office Locations and Contacts
IACS – Integrated Citizen Service Unit Public
Talatona – Luanda Sul, A-2 Via
Telephone number 222 69-93-01
Monday through Friday from 8:00am until 3:30pm, and on Saturdays from 8:00am till 11:30pm.
- Email contact form: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/CentroContactos.aspx
What Are All The Eligibility
All citizens of Angola who is aged 10 years or more are legally obliged to carry an Identification Card.
Citizens who are older than eight must provide the proof that they are learning in the 4th grade.
Seals of 15 kwanza for make a request for the service.
The Identity Card can be used across the entire Territories of the Republic of Angola.
If you are between 10 and 30 years old Their identity card is valid for five years from the the date of issue. When they reach the age of 31 – 50 are entitled to their identity card for 10 years. remain valid for a duration that is 10 years.
- See an image of the Angolan Identity Card: https://www.hidglobal.com/sites/hidglobal.com/files/government-cit-id-angola.jpg
The request will be processed within 72 hours after the date of commencement in SIAC.
Application for an Identity Card are submitted to the National Directorate of Archives of Civil and Criminal Identification DNAICC. DNAICC.
The Document is required Apply for Identity Card
Angolan Identity Card Angolan Identity Card, usually called”the BI (ID Card) can be described as an Angolan national identity document.
The Identity Card is constructed of polycarbonate, and is about the size of the size of a credit card. The front of the card displays the holder’s full name as well as the place of birth the name of their parents and date of birth and gender the marital status, residence, passport type picture Signature and fingerprint.
Other uses for the document/certificate
You’ll need to present an active Angolan Identity Card when applying for an identity card.
- SIAC Website: http://www.siac.gv.ao/portalsiac/usp_bilhete.html#informati
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/VerServico.aspx?id=231
- Angolan Identity Card: http://www.angolaconsulate-tx.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=199&Itemid=160<=us