Apply for Import License for Hatching Eggs and Day Old Chicks In Ivory Coast By Online
- The Prior Import Authorization (API) Permit refers to a form of document that grants importers the authority to import any product into Ivory Coast legally.
- API Permit API Permit will be issued by the appropriate ministry responsible, Importers are required to join the GUCE first, and then fill in an Import Declaration Form (FDI) that is required when the value of the merchandise is more than five hundreds of thousands (500,000) FCFA and for getting approval for the API permit.
Register using the GUCE
- Log in into your account on the GUCE CI website Link If you already have an account. If you don’t , you’ll need to sign up using the registration application form for exporters and importers through the GUCE site or by clicking this link to download the the link (Registration Form for an account with GUCE)
- Please fill out the request form and then have it be signed by the representative legal of the company.
- Scan and submit this request form along with the supporting documents below, electronically to email@example.com or physically deposit it with Webb Fontaine CI Customer Service.
- A replica of the identity document.
- A photocopy of the identity card of the person who has requested an account with GUCE.
- A duplicate of the Import Code Sheet for Export and Import.
- For deposits made with physical currency who submits the request must present his/her identification document.
- When you make your request, GUCE will take your request and then send your Username along with the Password for the email address that you signed up with. access your account and login to your portal.
Create the Prior Import Authorization (API) Permit to import hatching eggs and day Old Chicks.
- After logging in to the GUCE website, fill in the form for Import Declaration Request (FDI) and then submit it.
- The system will automatically create an request in order to request Prior Import Authorization (API) and will then be sent by the Ministry of Animal and Fisheries Resources to be reviewed and processed.
- Print the proforma invoice, ask to obtain an Prior Import Authorization (API) along with copy of the authority to practice the profession of importer of hatching eggs as well as young eggs (if available) on the website.
- Go to the Ministry of Animal and Fisheries Resources (MIRAH), Department of Livestock Productions (DPE) office and hand in the following form and documents to the licensing desk.
- The FDI number
- Proforma invoice copy.
- Request to obtain Prior Import Authorization (API)
- Copy of the authorisation to be a professional and a Veterinary Certificate from the country of export).
- Pay the fees at cash registers. Upon which you will be issued with a receipt.
- If an responsible official finds that all requirements for submitting the application are met you will be informed of the result by phone, SMS email, in person within two days to 72 hours. You will then be given an Import Authorization (API) The permit is valid to hatch eggs and day-old chicks.
Required Documents For Apply for Import License for Hatching Eggs and Day Old Chicks
Register using the GUCE
- A replica of the legal representative’s identification document.
- A photocopy of the identity card of the person who has requested the access GUCE.
- Copy of Import Code Sheet.
Import Authorization (API) Permit to Hatch eggs and day Old Chicks
- Proforma Invoice.
- Copy of the authorisation to practice the profession of the importer and exporter of eggs hatching as well as Day old chicks (if there is one).
- Request an application for Prior Import Authorization (API)
- Valid identification document
- Valid certificate of registration of the company.
- A veterinary certificate issued by the exporting country
- Any other documents that might be required by the Ministry.
Office Locations and Contacts
- Ministry of Animal and Fisheries Resources (MIRAH)
- address: Abidjan – Plateau, CAISTAB building 11th floor
- BP V 84 – Cote d’Ivoire
- Tel: (+225) 20 22 99 30 / (+225) 20 21 34 23
- Website: Link
- Department of Livestock Productions (DPE)
- Abidjan Plateau Plateau
- The address is: Cite Administrative, Tower A 2nd floor
- Tel: (+225) 20 21 40 16 / (+225) 20 22 69 77
- Veterinary Services Division (DSV)
- Abidjan Plateau Plateau
- Contact: City Administrative Tower C 11th Floor
- Tel: (+225) 20 21 89 72
- Companies/business/person with a valid authorization certificate to import hatching eggs and day old chicks
- The Import Autorization (API) Permit to hatch eggs and day-old chicks. It is worth 20,000 FCFA for each file
- Import Authorization (API) Permit to hatch eggs or day old chicks have the validity of six months.
Documents to Utilize
Link (registration for GUCE account)
Examples of Documents
Link (Prior Import Authorization (API)
Links (The Form for Import Declaration For (FDI) Request Form)
Once the application is submitted, the application is processed within two hours to 72 hours.
Imports by sea for all sea imports The exporter, forwarder abroad , and the importer have to be registered with the BSC through the website at the Office Ivoirien des Chargeurs (OIC) .
The required document to register
- The Final Invoice, or the inventory of personal possessions.
- It is also known as the Bill of Lading (Bill of Lading, also known as B / L).
- The packing checklist.
- A Customs Export Declaration of the country where the shipment is made of the merchandise.
- The Local Insurance Certificate in Cote d’Ivoire.
- It is the Import Declaration Form (FDI) or its number.
Additionally to imports from non-member countries of within the European Union, the following are necessary:
- This is the Freight Invoice.
- This is the Certificate of Origin.
The Information You Need
- Name of the importer/importer company
- Contact details
- Identification document details
- Company registration certificate detail
- Source of import
- The value of the product
- Transport mode
- Name of the bank that is used by the importer (in Cote d’Ivoire) (for the Bank Domiciliation and for getting exchange authorization). Exchange Authorization).
- The HS codes for the products that are to be imported
- The applicant’s declaration
The Document is required
- The Import Autorization (API) Permit to hatch eggs and day-old chicks grants the importer permission to import these items into Ivory Coast legally.
- Exports and imports of hatching eggs as well as day old chicks make an significant and important contributions for an Ivory Coast economy but they may also carry the risk of developing diseases. Imports therefore are subject to strict control on border crossings at the Ivory Coast border under the laws of the country to ensure this.
- This will also guarantee the safety and quality guarantees of these products for use by humans and animals.
Information that could be helpful
Certificates and authorizations required to receive the import products
- Prior to the customs deposit of the declaration of import for confirmation, the importer or forwarder submits the document for examination by the Phytosanitary Service (Directorate of Veterinary Services/Veterinary Sanitary Control and Inspection Service located at the MIRAH border) in the Customs office in question, which examines the file. It is also necessary to present the Health Pass and the Health Certificate are also documents to submit.
- These documents are needed for the receipt of your Good Removal (BAE) from Customs and to take delivery of the import products.