How To Apply for Learner Driver License In Angola
- Apply for a job.
- Complete the form and submit it along with any other necessary documents.
- Be sure to pay all applicable fees.
- Take the driving theory exam.
Documents that are required Learner Driver License
- Application is complete
- Identity card photocopy
- Medical certification for drivers
Office Locations and Contacts
Direco Nacional de Viao e Trnsito (DNVT)National Directorate of Transportation and Transit
Rua do Sanatrio, Bairro Palanca
+244 936 760 711 / 936 760 712 / 936 760 713
+244 916 047 199 / 916 047 182 / 916 047 365
What Are All The Eligibility
Minimum age requirements:
- Mopeds Age: 16 years old
- Motorbikes that have cylinder capacity of not over 50 centimeters older than 16 years
- Agriculture Vehicles: 18 Years old
The learner’s permit is valid for six months and is able to be renewed.
It could take up to 3 days before you get your permit to learn.
A candidate must take the driving examination before a learner’s permit can be issued.
The document is needed
If you’ve not been granted a license, you could be asked to submit a learner’s permit before applying for a license. This permit allows you to drive for a few hours (accompanied) prior to taking the driving test in the real world.
Information that can be useful
The permit permits you to test your driving skills by your driving school instructor or an adult with an approved driving license. it is vital to keep in mind that the license type is the same as the one you’re applying for.
- The Government of Angola Site:
- Direco Nacional de Viao e Trnsito (DNVT):