How To Apply for Nationality In Angola
- Get all the necessary documents in order to get nationality status in Angola.
- Complete your application and include the other required documents.
Documents that are required Apply for Nationality
- Birth certificate
- Resident Alien Card
- Photocopy of Passport
- Signatures of the applicant are acknowledged by the Notary
- Statement released by provincial authorities
Office Locations and Contacts
IACS – Integrated Citizen Service Unit Public
Talatona – Luanda Sul, A-2 Via
Telephone number 222 69-93-01
Monday to Friday , 8:30am until 3:30pm and on Saturdays from 8:00am till 12:30pm.
- Email contact form: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/CentroContactos.aspx
What Are All The Eligibility
Any foreign national who has a residence visas in Angola could apply for Angolan Nationality.
Applications for the acquisition of citizenship must be submitted at the Civil Registry – DNRN.
The Document is required Apply for Nationality
The nationality is the connection between an individual and a nation or an alliance of states. It usually entails the right to live and work in a particular country and take part in the political system.
The nationality confers a certain amount of protection from the state for its citizens and imposes certain obligations on the individual to the state.
- Nationality: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationality
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/VerServico.aspx?id=270