Apply for Letter of Permission In Bermuda By Online
- Download an application form Online via the Government of Bermuda website: WEBSITE or download it by clicking this URL: FORM
- Please fill in the form as per the requirements.
- Find all the documents required
- Make payment for the fee, and then attach the evidence of payment to the application with the required documents
- Send the application in single file folders to the department of immigration to be processed via the contacts listed within the “Office Locations & Contacts” section below.
- Immigration officials will check your application , and If it’s correct, they will approve an application before granting authorization. The application is sent out to your postal address you supply.
Required Documents For Apply for Letter of Permission
- Request for Letter of Permission (emergency requests should include an excuse letter)
- Evidence for Citizenship (passport)
- Fees to be paid
- Documentation of a multiple-entry Permanent Visa or Resident Card issued by USA, Canada or UK
- Government tax payments and benefits for employees
- Certificate of Incorporation as well as a Company Profile (new firms only)
It is also necessary to provide a second sheet with additional details that includes:
- Contact information and name of company (dated as well as signed)
- Name, birth date and the country of origin of the applicant
- The reason for the request
- Details about efforts to utilize local resources and the reasons why local resources weren’t selected
If the letter of permission is for musicians/entertainers, you must also supply event and group details.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of National Security, Department of Immigration:
30 Parliament Street
Hamilton HM 12
(441) 295-5151 x1940
- An Authorization Letter could given to non-profit organization, registered charity or religious institution, such as an instructor or coach of the clergy, sports, musician, or entertainer – regardless of whether they’re receiving compensation or not.
- $105: in accordance with an authorization letter (where the Minister can allow the permission for a specified period of time as specified in the letter that is not more than one year) to non-profit organisations that provide services for free. offered are provided free of charge upon request and to directly benefitting the Government
- $110 A letter of consent (where the Minister can give the permission for a specified period of time as specified in the letter that does not exceed one year for non-profit groups that are registered charitable organizations to employ coaches, sports teachers, and speakers, clergy, recreation and performers) (Note to applicants: If the application is that are submitted by more than 6 people, a group fee of $550 applies.)
- $550: For applications made for six or more people the group fee will be 550 dollars.
- A Letter of Permission allows an individual to stay 30 days after the request is made. Once the person has arrived an extension for a Visitor’s Permit, it can be granted (after filing and paying the fee) in the event that the duration of stay does not over 60 consecutive days. If staying for more that 60 days are needed then a work permit must be sought.
Documents to Utilize
- Formulary for application: form
- Employment details
The document is needed
- This document permits you to be admitted to Bermuda provided you meet the criteria for eligibility
- Government of Bermuda: Government of Bermuda