Apply for License for Driving MiniBus Or Bus In Pakistan By Online
If a driver is able to meet the higher standards of medical care and has passed a valid test, he may operate a minibus that has up to 16 passengers without holding the category C if:
- The licensee is driving for an uncommercial entity for a purposes of social benefit but not for compensation or hire.
- The licensee must be aged 22 or over.
- The Licensee holds an automobile license for at least two years.
- The licensee provides the services on a free basis.
- The licensee has met the health requirements to drive a car, for those who are 70 years old or older.
If a driver wants to operate buses that have more than 16 seats and he wants to do so, he should obtain Category D eligibility. To obtain this entitlement, the driver needs to submit an application for category D entitlement provisional and pass a test on an automobile that is in compliance with tests prerequisites.
Office Locations and Contacts
List of all offices for issuance of driver’s licenses in Pakistan
A candidate must have 22 years old.
Required Document For Apply for License for Driving MiniBus Or Bus
To operate a minibus, or a bus that has more than eight passenger seats available to hire or reward the driver would normally require Public Service Vehicle (PSV) category C or D.