Apply for Liquor Licence In Bermuda By Online
- If you want to obtain a licence to drink You will have fill out an application form in triplicate . The original form must be submitted for submission to Liquor Licensing Authority, a copy must be served to the Director of Police and the other copy kept to be kept in your file. The link to the form is available under the ‘Documents to Use’ section, that you can click to download the application form.
- Plans, certificates, etc. related to the application should be included with the application, along with appropriate fee.
- Cheques must make payable to the Accountant General for Fees. The cheques will be made payable to the Cashier in Magistrates Court. Request a payment form from the Liquor Licence Clerk first. For applications made on or before December 1st, and onwards, fees are at a half price (this is not the case for renewals).
- After your application has been approved, you’ll have to personally pick up your licence and it will not be sent to you.
Required Documents For Apply for Liquor Licence
- Applicant is complete (in triplicate)
- Plans, certificates, etc.
Office Locations and Contacts
Department of The Judiciary
Court Street, 58 Court Street
Hamilton HM 12
(441) 295 5151
- Advertising Cost: $40.00 (cheque payable to The Royal Gazette Limited)
Documents to Utilize
Applications for Annual Renewal Sessions must be completed by March 14th , late renewal candidates must be paid the advertisement fee.