Apply For Obtain Status and Address Affidavit / Single Status Certificate in Dominican Republic
- Fill out and download the application form.
- Complete the application form and include the other documents required.
- This process requires you to provide your marital status as well as the place you’ve resided and been living.
- Additionally, you will be asked to provide a witness to sign the application.
Notification: Dominican Republic Consular offices can refuse to sign an Affidavit of Domicile Status if there is doubt about the information supplied by the declarer and the that the requirements submitted are not sufficient in accordance with the Constitution of the Dominican Republic and the laws that apply.
Required Documents For Obtain Status and Address Affidavit
- Dominican Certificate (if any)
- Dominican passport currently in use (if there is one)
- Reporting ID for the country in which you reside (if there is one)
Consular offices can ask applicants to provide additional specifications.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores
Avenida Independencia No.752
Estancia San Gernimo, Distrito Nacional,
Capital de la Repblica Dominicana.
- Central: 809.987.7001 / 535.6280
- RAI: 809.987.7019
- Legalization: 809.987.7638
- Consular: 809.987.7624
- RH: 809.987.7027
- Financial: 809.987.7111
- Administrative: 809.987.7089
- Protocol: 809.987.7031
What are all the Eligibility
All citizens of the Dominican Republic.
Cost of Application: 45.00
- The amount due is payable in U.S. dollars (USD) or Euros for consular offices located in Europe as well as in the local currency in which the consular office is located.
- The amount due may differ in accordance with how much it costs to live in the city in which the consular office is located.
The process of applying for a permit can last between 20 minutes and two hours based on demand for urgent assistance, the volume of prior requests as well as availability of staff.
This affidavit is available by visiting Dominican Republic consular offices. This document is subject to restrictions to certain countries based on the laws of that country.
The document is needed
The Address and Status Affidavit is a legal document in which the citizen swears to prove that they are single and states the place the person has resided for the last two years.
Here are the steps on how to apply for an address and status an affidavit.
- Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores (MIREX) of Dominican Republic: