Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Belize By Online
- To request an application for a Phytosanitary certificate, the applicant has to go to for assistance from the Plant Health Department. Contact information is listed below in the “office addresses and locations” section.
- You must send an application request in writing to the Plant Health Department. The request for application must include the details listed below in”required information” section “required information” section.
- Be sure to have all the necessary documents which are listed in”Required Documents” on the “Required documents” section of this page.
- The applicant is required to send the application form along with the supporting documentation with the Plant Health Department by Email. Contact information is listed in the “office places and contact details” section.
- Once the application has been completed, the Inspector goes to the location of the applicant and inspects the cargo that is destined to be shipped.
- When the inspection has produced satisfactory results The inspector will issue the inspector with a Phytosanitary Certificate.
Required Documents For Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate
- Commercial invoice
- Laboratory Test Analysis
- Sales Contract
- Checklist for packing
Office Locations and Contacts
Plant Health, Central Farm
Email your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details: Link
- Registered exporter
Ask the inspector more about the certification fee.
This Certificate can be used for one the consignment or shipment. Any new shipment must be issued an updated Phytosanitary Certificate
The Information You Need
- Application type
- Type of package
- Production area
- Country of origin
- Exporting country
- Points of entry and exit
- Batch number
The Document is required
The Phytosanitary Certificate can be used to verify that the consignment meets Phytosanitary import standards.