Apply for Tour Guide License In Belize By Online
- To apply for an authorization to tour guide applicants need to apply at the Belize Tourism Board.
- The application form is listed under the “Documents to Use’ section. Download the form and fill it out.
- Complete the application with the other documents required (see the list below).
- Make sure you pay your $75.00 licensing fee.
Required Documents Apply for Tour Guide License
- The completed application form
- The proof of nationality (a photocopy of Birth certificate, passport) verified by a Justice of the Peace
- Two (2) recommendation letters from people who have a good relationship to the person applying (letters that were issued and received within three months from the date of submission of the application)
- Copies of Tour Guide BTB Training Certificates/Grading Report
- Copy of the most recent certificate from an institution of higher learning that is certified by a Justice of the Peace
- A copy of a current Social Security Card certified by an Justice of the Peace
- Original Police Records (dated in the period of 6 months after the date of submission of application and signed by the applicant)
- Original Medical Certificate from a licensed Physician Practitioner (dated within six months from the date of the application’s submission)
- A valid copy of CPR/First aid certificate/card from a recognized company (BERT, RED CROSS, PADI) approved by an Justice of the Peace
- Two (2) passport size photos that have been certified by an official of the Justice of the Peace
- An original recommendation letter from a reputable local Tour Guide Association (letters must be published and dated within 3 months of the submission of the application)
- A copy of a current Dive Master or Dive Instructor card from a recognized dive school that is recognized by an Justice of the Peace (PADI, NAUI, SSI, TDI etc.) (if the applicant is certified by this type of accreditation)
- The proof of payment for the $75.00 fee for license (Note that an acknowledgement for an application fee payment is not an endorsement or evidence of the issuance of a license)
Office Locations and Contacts
Belize Tourism Board
P.O. Box 325
No.64 Regent Street
Belize City, Belize
The License Fee is $75.00
Documents to Utilize
TOUR GUIDE LICENCE APPLICATION FORM