Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Bosnia and Herzegovina By Yourself
- In order to apply for the Phytosanitary Certificate, applicants must go to for the Plant Health Protection
- Administration. Contact information is provided below in the “office contact and office locations” section.
- You must fill out an application with The Plant Health Protection Administration.
- The application must contain the following information within”required information” section “required information” section.
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents which are listed under the “Required Document””Required Document” section on this page.
- The applicant must submit the application and supporting documents in the Plant Health Protection Administration.
- After the application is approved and approved and registered. A visit is planned by the Plant Health Protection Administration.
- The inspector visits the applicant’s premises and inspects the item intended to be shipped out.
- If the inspection produces satisfactory results and the inspector is satisfied, he issues the inspector with a Phytosanitary Certificate.
Required Documents For Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate
- Commercial invoice
- Request for application
- Sales Contract
- List of packing materials
Office Locations and Contacts
Plant Health Protection
Administration of Bosnia and Herzegovina for Plant Health Protection
No. 9 a, 71 000 Sarajevo,
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Web site: Link
- Registered exporter
Contact the officer in charge.
The Information You Need
- Application type
- Type of package
- Production area
- Country of origin
- Exporting country
- Points for entry and exit
- Batch number
The Document is required
The Phytosanitary Certificate is used to prove that the consignments are Phytosanitary and meet import specifications.