How To Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Georgia
Application In Person
- To apply for an Phytosanitary certificate, applicants must contact for a Phytosanitary certificate from the Ministry of Environment Protection and Agriculture of Georgia. Contact information are provided beneath under the “office places and contact details” section.
- It is necessary to make an application at Georgia’s Ministry of Environment Protection and Agriculture of Georgia.
- The application must include the details listed below in”Required Information” in the “required data” section.
- Be sure to have all the necessary documents listed in”Required Documents” on the “Required documents” section on this page.
- The applicant should submit the request for application along with the supporting documents to the Ministry of Environment Protection and Agriculture of Georgia
- Once the request for application is approved and processed An inspection will be set through the Plant Quarantine Division.
- After the inspection has produced acceptable results, the person applying is required to pay the cost and then collect the Phytosanitary Certificate.
Documents that are required Phytosanitary Certificate
- Written Application request
- Commercial invoice
- List of packing materials
- Bill of Lading
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Agriculture, Environment and Protection of Georgia, LEPL National Food Agency
6 Marshal Gelovani ave., 0159 Tbilisi, Georgia
Contact Information: Link
What Are All The Eligibility
- A registered exporter or importer
Contact the Officer in charge
It is only valid for a single shipping or consignment. A new shipment will require an updated Phytosanitary Certificate
7 days a week
The Information You Need
- The type of application
- Type of package
- The area of production
- Country of origin
- Name of company registration and information about the products (type of product, quantity, destination, kind of packaging ).
- Transport mode
- Points of entry and exit
- Batch number
The Document is required Phytosanitary Certificate
The Phytosanitary Certificate is used to prove that the consignment meets Phytosanitary import specifications.