How To Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Germany
Application In Person By Yourself:
- To apply for an application for a Phytosanitary certificate, the applicant must apply to an official at Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture. Contact information is listed in the “office contact and office locations” section.
- It is necessary to send an application form at the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture.
- The application must contain the following information within”required information” section “required details” section.
- Be sure to have all the necessary documents which are listed under”Required Documents” on the “Required documents” section on this page.
- The applicant should submit the request for application and supporting documents in the form of a letter to the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture.
- Once the request for application is approved and processed An inspection is planned with The Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture.
- After the inspection has produced satisfying results, then the person applying is required to pay the cost and then collect the Phytosanitary Certificate.
Documents that are required Phytosanitary Certificate
- Written Application request
- Commercial invoice
- Checklist for packing
- Bill of Lading
Office Locations and Contacts
Federal Ministry of Food and AgricultureRochusstr. 1, D’53123 Bonn,
Phone: (+49) 228 99 529 3527
Fax: (+49) 228 99 529 4262
Contact Details: Link
What Are All The Eligibility
- An authorized exporter or importer
Contact the Officer in charge
It is only valid for one the consignment or shipment. Any new shipment must be issued an updated Phytosanitary Certificate
The Information You Need
- The type of application
- Type of package
- Production area
- Country of origin
- Company registration name and details regarding the product (type quantity, type and destination), the type of packaging,
- Mode of transportation
- Points for entry and exit
- Batch number
The Document is required Phytosanitary Certificate
The Phytosanitary Certificate is used to prove that the shipment meets Phytosanitary import standards.