How To Apply for Tourist Visa In Angola
- Download the Angola Visa Application Form from http://www.sme.ao/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=59&Itemid=128<=pt&limitstart=5
- Complete the form.
- Complete the forms at the Angolan Consulate in your country.
- The applicant is issued an official receipt for the admission visa application.
Documents that are required Tourist Visa
- Original passport with signature valid for six months beyond the duration of stay, with at minimum one blank visa page that can be used for a the visa stamp(s).
- Two Angola visa forms for each applicant that are properly filled in and signed
- Two recent 2×2 passport-style photos in color, with a front view, and with a white background. Names of applicants must be noted on the reverse of the photographs
- Photocopy of ticket for the flight for Angola. Photocopy of airfare ticket to Republic of Angola with return flight proof of Departure
- Bank statement copy
Office Locations and Contacts
Minister: H.E. Mr. Assuno Afonso dos Anjos
The State Secretary of External Relations
H.E. Mr. Georges Rebelo Chikoti
The State Secretary of Cooperation
H.E. Mrs. Exalgina Rene Vicente Olavo Gamboa
Rua Major Kanhangulo, 47
Palcio do Comrcio
Luanda, Repblica de Angola
Phone: (00244 222) 395627, 395679
Fax: (00244 222) 324306
SME Migration and Foreigners Service
Rua Amilcar Cabral – Bairro da Maianga
Luanda – Angola
What Are All The Eligibility
The passport must be valid to apply for an entry visa
The period can be extended to ninety-days and is extended for the same amount of time
7 working days after day of receipt.
- It is required to use it by the holder within 60 (60) days from the date it was granted.
- The application must be made in person by the applicant.
The Information You Need
1.Name 2.Date when the birth 3.Passport number 4.Reason to visit 5.Address (Physical or postal) 6.Contact contact information
Documentation is needed
A tourist visa is issued to any foreign national who is planning to visit Angola to enjoy a recreational, cultural or sporting activities. It is valid for 60 (60) days after being granted and can be used for one or more entries.
Information that could be helpful
A foreign national from the country with no diplomatic or consular status in Angola has to submit their visa applications in the closest country to their country of origin or their usual residence.