Apply for Waterfront Patrol in Nigeria By Yourself
- For an application to join the Waterfront Patrol in person, applicants must visit the Harbours and Marine Police department located in the Nigerian Ports Authority.
- Contact details and the address are available on the next contact hyperlink.
- Visit the department to obtain the application for Waterfront Patrol from the relevant department.
- Check to see if you are armed with all the documents required included on the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Complete the application according to the requirements, including the necessary information , and then sign your signature.
- After that, you must attach the documents needed to the form and submit it to the official responsible at the Office to be verified further and the process of processing your application.
- Pay the fees required for the process of applying at the address as instructed by the official.
- After submission, the form along with the supporting documents are examined and confirmed.
- When all procedures, the applicant will be granted a police patrol through police. Police command.
Documents Required For Apply for Waterfront Patrol
- The completed application form
- Documentation of registration for ship/vessel or the registration of the shipping agent
- Any supporting document
Office Locations and Contacts
Corporate Head Office,Nigerian Ports Authority,
26/28 Marina, Lagos.
P.M.B 12588 Lagos
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tel: +234 01463 7496, +234 01463 7497, +234 01463 7498
Port Offices contact information
What are all the Eligibility
Any Shipping Agency or Shipping Company located in Nigeria which requires Waterfront surveillance is eligible to apply.
You can contact the authority directly for information on fees.
The Information You Need
- Name of the business
- Country of origin
- Name and description of vessel
- Name of the registry port
- Call number, official numbers and number
- International Maritime Organization number and class
- The company’s e-mail address is operational or for business.
- Port of call
The Document is required
Waterfront Patrol service in the ports is to ensure the security of vessels and ships in the Nigerian ports by patrolling the ports and monitoring the port activities.