Apply for Weights and Measure Waiver in Nigeria By Yourself
- To apply for a Weights and Measure Waiver , applicants is required go to the Weights & Measures Department of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment.
- Contact information and address are available below the contact page
- Visit the office to obtain an application form that must be filled out to obtain the Weights and Measure Waiver from the department responsible.
- Fill out the application form by providing the correct information in the relevant sections. Sign it after you have completed it.
- Once you’ve completed filling out an application for admission, be sure you have attached all the required documents under the “Required documents” section on this page.
- Then, you can submit it in person to the appropriate office. Pay the amount according to the instructions of the official.
- After the application is submitted, the application along with other documents will be sent for inspection and verification.
- After the verification and verification processes are complete the application will be approved by the authorities and they will take the necessary steps to issue the document.
- Once documents are ready for collection, the person who requested it will be informed by the office. The applicant is able to collect it using any means that can be used.
Documents Required For Apply for Weights and Measure
- Application form completed
- The applicant’s valid ID proof
- Valid manufacture/dealer/trader license
- Certificate from Local Government Authority
- The reason and the object of the waiver
- The proof of payment
- Any supporting document (as required)
Office Locations and Contacts
Weights & Measures Department,Federal Ministry of Industry Trade and Investment
Phone: +234 704 513 9473
Web site: – homepage
Google map directions
What are all the Eligibility
Anyone who is located in Nigeria who is involved with the Weighing Scale to fulfill any specified reason and wants to obtain an appropriate waiver, is eligible to apply.
Contact the official for fee details.
The Information You Need
- Applicant particulars
- Identification document number
- Registration number
- Invoice number
- Specifics of the Weighing Scale
- Contact details and address
The Document is required
Weights and Measure Waiver an opportunity provided by the Department of the Weights & Measures of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment and is available to an owner of registered weights and measures.