Apply for Weighting Scale Verification Certification in Nigeria By Yourself
- For an application in person for Weighing Scale Certification on the spot, the person applying needs to visit the Weights and Measures Department of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment.
- Contact details and the address are available on the next contact page
- Visit the office and get your application forms for the Weighing Scale Verification from the appropriate department.
- Be sure to are armed with all the documents that are listed on this page’s “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Fill out the application as necessary with the correct details and details. Then, sign the application with your signature.
- Attach the required documents to the application form completed.
- Complete the application form as well as the attachments to the appropriate office. Make payment of the appropriate fees as ordered by officials.
- Following submission, technical officials will examine the object for be certified before submitting the their report to the Certification authorities.
- The analysis results are analyzed and recommendations are made for the director general of FMITI to be approved by FMITI.
- Once the Director has endorsed the application The applicant is notified of the approval by email or by phone, and then requested to obtain the certificate by any suitable methods.
Documents Required For Apply for Weighting Scale
Application form completed
- The applicant’s valid ID proof
- License valid to manufacture
- Model approval certificate
- Valid Dealer license
- Purchase invoice
- Trade license valid for the time being.
- Certificate from Local Government Authority
- Documentation of payment
- Any supporting document (as required)
Office Locations and Contacts
Weights & Measures Department,Federal Ministry of Industry Trade and Investment
Phone: +234 704 513 9473
Web site: homepage
Google map: directions
What are all the Eligibility
Anyone who is located in Nigeria who wants to utilize an Weighing Scale for trade purposes may apply.
You can contact the officials to inquire about information on fees.
The Information You Need
- Applicant particulars
- Identification document number
- Registration number
- Invoice number
- Specifics of the scale used for weighting
- Contact details and address
The Document is required
Before using the Weighing Scale within Nigeria to trade The user needs to obtain an official certificate of verification through the Weights & Measures Department of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment.