Apply Functionality Test for Local Manufacturers in Nigeria By Yourself
- To apply to take the Functionality Assessment in local Manufacturers on the spot, an candidate has to go to the office at the Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency.
- The contact information for the agency is located below. Link to contact
- Contact the offices with an application letters or Letters of Intent to take an application for the Functionality Test for local Manufacturers.
- Be sure to are armed with all the documents that are listed under this page’s “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Attach the necessary documents to the letter of application , and send it to the appropriate office.
- The applicant is also required to submit three sample of the product at any one or all of three Meter Test Stations at Oshodi-Lagos, Kaduna and Port Harcourt.
- After submitting the application after which the applicant is required to pay the necessary fees to obtain the certificate.
- After receiving the agreed payment The agency will then begin the process of assessing the application, and will verify the supporting documents.
- When all these steps have been completed and the certificate is issued, the person applying will be notified by email or phone to pick up it.
Documents Required For Apply Functionality Test
- Application Letter or Letter of Intent
- Tokens for Recharge
- Tokens for Clear Tamper
- Clear Tokens
- Key or license copy for the Software for configuration
- Documentation of payment
Office Locations and Contacts
National Headquarters,Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency,
4, Dar-es-Salaam Crescent,
Off Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse 2 Abuja.
Telephone: 07010000253 | 07031722083 | 07010000254 | 07031722084
General inquiries: Call (from 9:00 amto at 5:00 pm) or send an email. Alternatively, complete the contact form to send inquiries Form for contact
What are all the Eligibility
Any local producer of energy meters in Nigeria who requires functional tests for their products, is able to apply.
Functionality tests to Local Manufacturers costs N10000.
The processing time is around 2 days beginning from the date of submission of samples.
- Candidates are advised to fill out the application form carefully and in full, with complete clarity and accuracy to avoid rejection.
- Furthermore, all necessary documents should be provided in full.
- Name of the business
- Registration number
- Particulars of incorporation
- License number
- Address of the company
- Telephone number
- The type of the meter
- Email address
- Product description
The Document is required
Functionality Test for Local Manufacturers is issued for the purpose of acknowledging the successful Functionality test of the concerned product/equipment, which includes testing of its Software’s functional requirements/specifications.