Apply License or Permit for Operation and Maintenance of Pipelines in Nigeria By Yourself
- To apply for a License or Permit to Operate and Maintenance of Pipelines in person, the applicant needs to go to in the offices of the Department of Petroleum Resources.
- Contact details and address of DPR are available in this contact page
- Visit the office and get the application for a Permit or License to Operation and Maintenance of Pipelines from the appropriate department.
- Check to see if you have all the required documents on the “Required Documents” section on this page.
- Fill out the application form and attach the supporting documents (as required) along with the application form.
- After that, you must submit the application to the authority in charge in the appropriate office. Then pay the necessary fees according to the instructions of the officials.
- Following submission, the application and the documents attached will be presented to be verified and validated.
- If they find that the necessary requirements are in order after which the official will begin to carry out the next necessary actions.
- A thorough inspection is conducted to confirm the location of the business and to evaluate the technical proficiency as well as the financial capacity.
- After all the necessary steps have been completed and the permit/license is available for collection You will be informed by email or telephone and asked to pick up the license.
Documents Required For Apply License or Permit
- The completed application form
- Documentation of Registration
- Memorandum of Understanding and Articles of Association
- The preliminary plan of organization
- Financial plan
- Proof of payment for required fees for application under the law
- Equipment reports
- The reports on availability indicate that there are sufficient resources
- Evidence of the availability of skilled manpower
- Approved engineering drawings
- Any supporting document (as required)
Office Locations and Contacts
Headquarters,Department of Petroleum Resources,
7 KofoAbayomi Street,
Contact numbers Call numbers: Contact numbers: (1) 2790000 or 9037150.
Link to contact
Google Map link directions. Map hyperlink directions
In the case of Oil & Gas Industry Service Permit (OGISP) inquiries,
Tel: +234 (1) 2790000, 9037150 Ext. 50295-7
What are all the Eligibility
- Any Nigerian organisation, which plans to maintain and operate Pipelines could apply.
- Other essential technical requirements are listed in the following list of technical specifications
Contact us to inquire about fees.
- Name and Nationality of the Company
- An address for registration in Nigeria
- Capital available
- Location and type proposed for the premises
- Plant capacity range
- Gross estimation
- Any relevant details
Need to have the Document
A valid license or permit obtained from DPR is required for any Nigerian company requires permission to manage and maintain pipelines in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.