How To Apply Or Renew Consular Registration Card In Algeria
What is the procedure to submit: In-Person By Yourself:
- The applicant should go to the Algeria consulate or embassy of the host country in all the documents required and go to the desk of services
- Renewal application forms can be downloaded or obtained from a variety of Algeria consulates and embassy worldwide
- Complete the application form. Attach all the documents required and then submit these to the registry at the embassy.
- After which you will receive the registration card issued by the consulate immediately
- The applicant should first inquire through the Algeria consulate or embassy of the host country of the applicant to find out whether you can submit an application via mail, if so.
- The Renewal application from the Embassy website. precisely fill it in with all the necessary documents and send it to the address at the embassy.
- Prepaid turn envelops must be certified and include an tracking number.
- The name of the applicant should be shown in the form of SENDER AND RECEIVER airmail bill
- The applicant must request information from the embassy regarding a the recommended mail service provider which is suitable to the application process
- The option to apply by mail is one which is provided by the Consulate General. Therefore, the consulate cannot be held accountable for any loss delay, damage, or loss caused by shipping companies.
Documents that are required Renew Consular Registration
- Expired Consular Registration Card
- Form that is accurately filled in and signed form
- Two (2) standard passport-size photos. Photos must be current frontal-view of identical batch, undamaged and taken on white background and showing the applicant without glasses or prescription eyewear. Please note the first as well as last names the applicant in pencil on the back of photographs
- Notarized copy of document that proves the legality of the presence within the nation.
- School registration or statement of employment
- Self-addressed stamped envelope
- Other documents that the embassy considers appropriate
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of foreign affairs:
What Are All The Eligibility
- Algeria citizens who live abroad are registered with the consular registry that is expired
- The procedure is absolutely free
- The validity of the certificate is 5 years.
- When the request was submitted by mail processing will be up to five working days. However, it will be processed the same day if an applicant comes to the consulate in person.
- It is important to note that the documents required to renew an consular certificate are the same ones as for the initial registration. But, to make the process simpler, certain documents are not required like an birth certificate (unless there’s any change in the circumstances of the applicant).
- The full applicant
- Marital status
- Current Address, Email, and Phone Number
- The occupation of the applicant
- Address of the worker
- Family specific
- Algeria address
Documentation is needed
- This document provides Algerian citizens a guideline for renewing their consular registration with the Algeria consulate or embassy in a different country following the expiration date.
Information that can be useful
Citizens who do not renew their registration at the consulate or embassy will be removed of the register for consular services, and on the electoral roll in the event that they fail to renewal their membership within 10 years. Therefore, they will have to renew their registration card at the consulate.