Apply to do Marine Scientific Research In Bermuda by Online
Before you send your application you should contact before submitting your application, contact the Marine Resource Section via the contact information listed within the “Office Locations & Contacts” section to inquire about the documents that are required in accordance with what you’ve researched. Apply by Email:
- Take all the necessary documents and get the application form for marine research on the Bermuda Government website or download directly from this URL: Application Form
- Take the time to read the application carefully before filling it out. ensure that you’re within the stipulated requirements.
- The application form should be saved as your name, the month and year of the application, and then get your permit at the conclusion. E.g. Michelle04-20permit.
- Send the application via email with the senior Marine Resources Officer at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, send the front of the application with your signature as a pdf file or fax in the Marine Resources Section via the contact details listed below in the “Office Contacts and Locations “section.
- After your application and the accompanying documents have been accepted, it is sent to appropriate Government of Bermuda officers for comments and you could be required to alter your research plans in response to the comments made in the outline.
- When the officials are pleased with the application, your permit will be approved and you will be provided with additional instructions on how to get it from the address you gave.
Note If you require an Convention on International Trade and Endangered Species of Wild Flora and Fauna (CITES) permit You must schedule an examination with Government Veterinarian Officer. contact number: (441) 239-2316, or email@example.com to make an appointment.
Required Documents For Apply to do Marine Scientific Research
- Marine research application form
- Export permit is required if you intend to ship any sample
- CITES permit
- Contact the appropriate authority for additional documents
Office Locations and Contacts
Marine Resources Section:
P.O. Box CR 52 Crawl CRBX BERMUDA
Phone: (441) 293-5600 Fax: (441) 293-2716
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Research that is qualified
- It is good for 12 months, and it is subject to renewal
Documents to Utilize
- Marine Research Application Form: Marine Research Application Form
- Four weeks after the date of the application and in the event that the work involves manipulation or collection of species that are protected, or sampling in protected areas , or the use of equipment that is restricted processing can be longer.
- Make sure you’re complying with the Permit Conditions to avoid confusion.
- If you intend to export specimens from Bermuda you’ll need an export permit, in this instance an CITES permit will be required to transport certain specimens
- Permits are granted for a period of 12 months. However, permits they can be renewed each year upon receiving an acceptable research progress report. Permit renewals won’t be processed until a study progress report is submitted.
- As the permit holder are accountable for the actions of anyone who is who is authorised to conduct research or gather specimens for you.
The Information You Need
- Applicant’s details
- Summary of the project
- Detailed project description
- Benefits of Bermuda
- The duration of the project and dates for fieldwork
- Fieldwork activities and/or collection of specimens
The Document is required
- This authorization confirms that you’re permitted to conduct research project in Bermuda
Information that could be helpful
- Checklist of CITES: CITES Checklist
- Bermuda Government: Bermuda Government