How To Certificate Of Origin (COO) In Australia
- Complete an updated Exporters Information Form.
- Send the completed form the appropriate body that issues certificates along with the names of those who are who are authorized to sign certificates on behalf of your business.
- You must provide proof of source in advance of stamping.
- Copy the documents that are stamped to ensure Chamber records.
- All export documents must be signed in the lower left-hand corner under the declaration of exporters.
- All documents must be submitted for verification.
Required DocumentsExporter’s Form Information Change
- Documentation of the source (ie. duplicates of invoices, the bill of lading or a letter of credit or a statutory declaration)
Office Locations and Contacts
AiGroup The AiGTS Customer Care 1.300.776.1944.
VECCI Address: Level 3150 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Telephone No.:03 862 5333
Business SA Head Office 136 Greenhill Road, Unley SA 5061
Customer Services:(08) 83000000
What Are All The Eligibility
This is the case for people who plan to export their goods to other countries.
- Every Certificates of Origin must be printed in type.
- The Certificate of Australian Origin forms can’t be used to prove any other reason other that Australian.
The Document is required Certificate Of Origin (COO)
An Certificate of Origin (CO) is a document used to verify the location of growth manufacturing or production of products. It’s required when exporting to certain countries, when the consignee requests customs clearance, or if it’s specified in a credit letter.
It identifies the product and has an explicit declaration by an authority of the government or another entrusted authority, that the items that are being inspected originate from the country in question.
The ACT ACT & Region Chamber of Commerce & Industry
WA: Chamber of Commerce & Industry Western Australia
NT Chamber NT
The Australian State: Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
AACCI Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Certificate of Origin