How To Change Name in Certificate of Citizenship In Austria
- Get all the necessary documents.
- Send the application form along with the other documents needed with the required documents to the office of registry.
- Pay application fees and other charges.
Documents that are required Certificate of Citizenship
- The message is confirmed
- Birth certificate
- Proof of age and citizenship
- Official photo identification
- Name change by marriage or re-adoption of the previous name of the family following divorce, you can also:
- Certificate of Marriage Certificate
- For a change in name that is official Also:
Office Locations and Contacts
To search for a registry office:https://www.help.gv.at/linkaufloesung/applikation-flow?leistung=LA-HP-RL-StaatsbuergerschaftsnachweisKind&flow=LO&quelle=HELP
Municipal District Offices: http://www.wien.gv.at/mba/mba.html#adress
Municipal Department 35
Immigration, Citizenship , and Registry Offices – Office Management
1200 Vienna Road 93, Block C
Service number Contact number: +431 4000 3535
Fax: +43 1 4000 9935010
Senate Councillor Head of Department Contact number: +43 1 4000 3511.
The Upper Municipal Councillor Director of Department Deputy Contact number: +43 1 4000 3513 50 00711.
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday from 7:30 am 15:30 clock, on Thursday in addition, from 15:30 to 17:30 clock
Other than public holidays Good Friday and New Year’s Eve (24.12.) (24.12.) and New Year’s Day (31.12.) from 7:30 to 12:00
Federal Fee 28.60 (equals 1430 EUR and 14,30 EUR modification in the evidence of citizenship)
Other fees are subject to change based on the province
- The registry office of the community or Registry Office Association
- The Magistrate – Registry Office
- In Vienna The municipal district offices, or in the Citizenship Registry or Citizenship Registry or the Registry Offices
The Document is required Certificate of Citizenship
Citizenship is the connection between an individual and a state , or an group of states. The right to be a citizen is usually linked to the right to live and work in a nation and take part in the political system.
Change of name on the proof of citizenship isn’t required, but it is recommended that the name of the document that proves citizenship to match the legal name of your.
Following your wedding The name and/or address change may be filed in the Registry Office. Afterwards, you will need to apply for new evidence of citizenship ( your primary residence should be located in Vienna). In this situation all the necessary documents to proof of citizenship have to be presented.
- Citizenship Act
- Austrian Government Portal