Children Aged 18 Or Already Married to Obtain Dual Citizenship to Select n Citizenship In Indonesia By Yourself
- The child is required to provide an explanation before the Indonesian Official or Representative. The statement must be written and in Indonesian language.
- Together with the declaration The documents listed below should be included.
- In the event of incomplete statements In the event of incomplete statements, for incomplete statements, the Indonesian official or representative will return statements to the person who made the statement. For statements that are complete they must be handed over to the Minister not more than fourteen (fourteen) days from the date that the statement was received.
- The Minister reviews the document and if there are any inconsistencies statement, the minister sends statements to the Indonesian official or representative not more than fourteen (fourteen) days from the date that the statement was received in order to be completed. In the case of complete statements the Minister will decide whether that child’s identity is Indonesian or otherwise.
- An Official, or Representative will communicate the child who made the declaration no less than seven (seven) days from the time that the Minister’s Decision has been received.
Required Documents For Children Aged 18 Or Already Married to Obtain Dual Citizenship to Select n Citizenship
- A photocopy of an infant’s birth certificate, which is legalized through one of the Indonesian official or representative
- Photocopy of an extract from the wedding certificate issued by parents that has been legally endorsed through the Indonesian Rep or Official
- Photocopy of an extract from an original marriage license of the minor who isn’t yet 18 years old but is already married and has been legally recognized through the Indonesian official or representative
- Photocopie of the Indonesian passport, or other passports from abroad which have been legally authorized through Indonesian Official or Representative. Indonesian Rep or Official
- Statement letter that outlines the release of the nation of the child who has been submitted as a statement letter on an envelope of paper that has been endorsed through an approved foreign official representative office.
- Six (six) items of the most recent passport photo that is 4×6 centimeters.
Office Locations and Contacts
Department of Civil and Social Registration and of Population Regional Offices for Service Jl. S. Parman No. 7 Jakarta Barat
Tel. Nos. : 5666241, 5681118
Contacts : http://www.jakarta.go.id/eng/no_penting
Children who have reached the age of 18 or are already married.
The Information You Need
- Full name and address of child’s full name
- the birthplace and the date of birthplace and date of
- Home address
- the full names of their parents
- parent’s marital status
- Citizenship of parents
Need to have the Document
Children with Dual Citizenship and are born no more than three (three) days after reaching the turning 18 years old or if they are already married, must select the citizenship they wish to use. If the child deciding to choose Indonesian nationality, the document is sent directly to an Indonesian official or representative whose line of work is the home for the kid.
Procedures for Children aged 18 years or married for obtaining Dual Citizenship select Indonesian Citizenship: