How To Convert or Exchange Foreign Driver License In Antigua and Barbuda
- Take all the documents you’ll have to provide to be considered to be considered for the application.
- Visit the office of licensing.
- Submit and fill out the application form, along with the other documents required.
- Complete all the required tests either in theory or practice or both, depending on the applicable test.
- If you pass the necessary tests A driver’s license is then going to be issued.
Documents that are required Convert or Exchange Foreign Driver License
- One passport size photo
- Valid passport
- Valid foreign license
- Valid immigration time stamp on passport (Temporary Residence or Work Permit)
- Medical Certificate (if required)
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Works and TransportSt. John’s Street
St. John’s, Antigua
Local Number: (268) 462-0890
International Téléphone: (268) 462-2953
Governor General’s Office
St. John’s, Antigua Local Telephone: (268) 462-0003.
International Téléphone: (268) 462-0003
For other contact information, follow this link: http://www.ab.gov.ag/contact.php
The Document is required Convert or Exchange Foreign Driver License
Antigua and Barbuda laws prohibit any person from operating any motor vehicle within the country without being the holder of the driver’s license.
- The Government of Antigua and Barbuda Website: