Obtain a Police Clearance Certificate In Belarus By Online
- The application form can be obtained from the regional divisions within the Ministry of Interior of Belarus.
- Please select the Oblast (province) where you reside to find out more:
Brest – http://www.brest-region.by/topic.php?tid=2307Gomel – http://www.uvd.gomel.by/Odno_okno/Informatsionnoanaliticheskoe_upravlenie.html
Grodno – http://www.uvd.grodno.by/
Minsk – http://guvd.gov.by/analitic/
Mogilev – http://www.uvd.mogilev.by/iau.htm
If you’re a resident of Belarus:
- If you reside in Belarus:
- Applications are available on request through the local departments within the Ministry of Interior of Belarus (?????????? ?????????? ???). Choose the region (province) within which you live for further information Check out the external links on this site.
- If you’re not in Belarus:
- You can apply for a certificate of police at the closest Belarusian diplomatic post. Visit the site of Belarus’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus for contact details to Belarusian diplomatic missions overseas.
If you’re non-Berlinan, you are not considered a Belarusian citizen. Belarus:
- If you are a resident of Belarus:
- Certificates of police are accessible for those who have resided in Belarus for at least 6 months or more. If you’ve lived in Belarus for six months or more, you must select the Oblast (province) where you live for further information Check out the external links on this site.
- Applications are available on request through the local departments within the Ministry of Interior of Belarus (?????????? ?????????? ??? ).
- If you are not from Belarus:
- Certificates of police are offered to those who have been in Belarus for six months or more. If you’ve been in Belarus for six months or more You should apply for a police certification at the closest Belarusian diplomatic office. Check out the site of Belarus’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus to find contact details to Belarusian diplomatic missions overseas.
Required Documents For Obtain a Police Clearance Certificate
- Photo Identity document
- Birth certificate or passport
- Driver’s licence
Office Locations and Contacts
Please choose your region: Your district
Relevant document: Police Certificate.
residents apply in person at Central Information and Analytical Administration of the Ministry of Interior in Minsk or any other city in the region.
non-residents apply in person, or mail to the closest Belarus Embassy in the country where you reside or through your relatives in Belarus or posting to the address given above.
Offer: Original passport (or authentic copy).
Applications must be submitted by mail to the local office in the Center for Information and Analysis of the Ministry of Interior.
If the applicant is from in a different country than Belarus the application must be submitted to the Belarusian diplomatic mission in the foreign country.
The period of waiting for applications submitted in this country can be as long as two weeks. If you apply outside of the country, there aren’t deadlines for applications..
The time frame for applications that are made within The country can be as long as two weeks. If applications are made outside of the country there aren’t any set deadlines.
- You must provide the police report when applying for permanent residency.
- Applications are on the table through the local departments within the Ministry of Interior of Belarus (?????????? ?????????? ??? ).
- Candidates must have an original passport and pay any applicable fees.
- If you’re a resident of Belarus or you have been a resident of Belarus for a time that is longer than six months, and reside outside of Belarus then you need to seek a police permit at the closest Belarusian diplomatic office. Visit the official web site for Belarus’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus to find contact details regarding Belarusian diplomatic missions overseas.
- Your full name
- Your birth date and the place of birthplace and date of
- Your current addresses for residence
- The reason for the request
The Document is required
The police certification is a formal document issued by the police department or a government agency in the country in order to list any criminal convictions that an applicant might or may not have. Criminal records could be associated with convictions, arrests and even criminal instances.
As per the request of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus and the December 18th of 06 Information Center of the police department of Minsk city executive committee has arranged the next business order on issuing certificates indicating absent (presence) for criminal proceedings (criminal record) administrative violations within the area of Republic of Belarus citizens living in the city of Minsk.
Information that can be useful
When the requester is unsure after examining the above information The head of the center for information Minsk city’s executive council makes a decision to decline to issue certificates, as requested of the requester. The money paid to provide assistance in the event of refusing to give it is not returned to the person who requested it.
Reference is to be given personally to the person applying upon the submission of their passport.
The citizen does not have the right to seek references from others, except in the case of supply with an notarized power of attorney as well as a copy of the document of the person for the purpose of whom a certificate is sought.
Residents from their Republic of Belarus, located in other countries than the Republic of Belarus, to get certificates, they must apply to the consular and diplomatic offices in Belarus. Consular offices and diplomatic missions of the Republic of Belarus in accordance to the procedures that was established through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus.
Other uses for the document/certificate
In many cases of immigration, you might be asked by the appropriate authorities to provide a police clearance certificates from a different country in which you’ve lived for a certain period of time. If you are undergoing an the process of obtaining an immigration visa, you will certainly be required to present the certificate.
Police clearance certificates are a duplicate your criminal record, or a declaration that you do not have the existence of any record from a criminal background. The police clearance certificate is different for each nation and territories and can be known as police certificates or good conduct certificates, pcc, judicial record extracts or pcc. The certificates are issued by police departments or government departments and utilized to Citizenship and Immigration to prevent people who pose a risk to security of the country from being allowed into the country.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to get in touch with the authorities to obtain the required police clearances or police certificates. The procedures for each country are different. The applicants may be required to submit an application to multiple levels of government, or more than one organization – municipal provincial state, federal, the courts, the police or similar governmental bodies for an official police certification. If a police certification cannot be obtained from one of the countries listed on the list, give the reason in writing, and a copy of the note from the authority responsible for police that confirms that they will not issue an official certificate.