Obtain a Occupation Certificate In India By Yourself
- The applicant who is eligible must submit the necessary documents to the concerned village Panchayat or Block Panchayat / municipal authority.
- Go to the appropriate office.
- Download the form to get this certificate, or write it on plain paper, as suggested.
- Complete the application and submit it together with all the necessary documents to the authority receiving the application.
- The authorities after reviewing the application and the supporting documents will add entries to the appropriate register and give the applicants with a record number to use as information.
- Secure it to be able to refer back in the future.
- The application will be further processed.
- The department will conduct a formal examination and verification of documents and other details by departmental authorities.
- After reviewing the details and conducting a local investigation to determine the merits and facts of the matter, the panchayat or Sarpanch or authorities in charge issue the Certificate.
- In certain states, the applicant must apply for services over the counter such as CSC centers/e-seva etc.
- In certain states, applicants must apply through the department’s online portal.
- Find contact details and application forms from the appropriate state portal procedures using the links under the respective states below.
Required Documents For Obtain a Occupation Certificate
- Application form.
- Identity evidence.
- Self-declaration from the applicant
- Ration Card
- All the information regarding their job
- Education details
- Residential Proof: Certificate of Residence issued by the local administration officeor Aadhaar card/Passport or Driving License/Ration Card or Govt. ID card or Defence ID Card/PAN Card.
- Age evidence (birth certificate or school certificate)
- Applicant passport size photograph.
- Aadhaar card
- Attach stamps as directed by authorities, if needed.
- Original and copy of the original along with self-attestation as per the instructions of the respective authorities to be provided in accordance with the requirement.
- In addition to the documents above, authorities could request additional documents or information. They will require these documents for processing.
Office Locations and Contacts
Department of AR & PG,Sardar Patel Bhawan,
Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110 001.
Phone: (011) 23360208
Link for Contacts: Link for details
- The ones who require an occupation certificate to satisfy any need(employment or admission to an school for their ward and loan, etc.)
- The applicant must be a citizen of the state
- Citizen of India
- As authorities quote.
- Stamps may be affixing at a cost. be necessary.
It is mentioned on the certificate.
The Document is required
- To be able to receive benefits such as a admission to an educational institution or for any other purpose which requires proof of employment
Information that can be useful
- Do not use fake documents to get this certificate since it could be punished.