How To Obtain a Unique Key In Chile
- Visit go to the Office of the Civil Registry and Identification.
- The officer will ask you for identification cards. Bring your identity card along with your passport.
- Inform the officer that you’d like to obtain your own key.
- Once the official has verified your identity with biometrics, you’ll receive an activation code.
- Log in to http://www.registrocivil.cl and click the link “Turn unique key”.
- Fill in the required information and include the activation code.
Follow the steps to get your own key.
Documents that are required Obtain a Unique Key
- An identity card that is valid (must have been in good working order)
Office Locations and Contacts
- Telephone Number 600 370 2000
- To view Chilean Civil Registry and Identification location offices, go to this site: http://www.regist
rocivil.cl/ and click on the “Offices and Times” tab.
What Are All The Eligibility
citizens of Chile
There is no cost in getting a unique key.
- The activation code is a combination of 6 letters, you can get in the office and which allows only key in www.registrocivil.cl.
- After your identity has been verified, the code will be valid and you are able to make use of it.
- If you have any issues If you have any issues, call your local Civil Registry and Identification by calling 600 370 2000.
The document is needed
- A unique key system permits online transactions, services or the body of the state that must be carried out solely by the person who owns it.
- With a unique key that you have access to, you will be able to get the criminal record certificate or disability certificates, as well as resume driver civil registry as well as Identification. This allows you to create a variety of public certificates.
Civil Registry and Identification: http://www.registrocivil.cl/