How To Obtain Advanced Electronic Signatures In Chile
- Go to the office in the Civil Registry
- Stop at counters to apply for identification passports and identity cards.
- Ask for an advance electronic signature confirmation.
Documents Required Obtain Advanced Electronic Signatures
- Identity card valid (make sure that it’s in good condition)
Office Locations and Contacts
Registro Civil e Identification
Call Number 600-370-22000 (can be used from any part of the country using cellular phones as well as landlines, with only the cost of the local call)
For calls coming from abroad: +56 2 26552101
Search for the Civil Registry Offices
- Electronic signature identity verification: Free
Legalization of signatures: $ 620
The Document is required Obtain Advanced Electronic Signatures
- Chilean Law No. 19.799 provides that electronic documents, electronic signatures and certification services provided by firms allow for any contract or agreement that is signed by legal or natural people, private or public and signed with an electronic signatures to be legal in the same manner and provide the same results when written as well as on paper.
- Advanced Electronic Signature Advanced Electronic Signature is one that has been certified by an accredited service that was created with techniques that are in his own hands in order to link only to the information it relates to which allows future detection of any modifications as well as confirming that the owner is who they claim to be and preventing untrue authenticity of documents and the authenticity of the document.
- Documents sent to foreign countries the documents are legally recognized by the Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Foreign Aliens.
- Advanced Electronic Signature: