Obtain Household Information Certificate In Bhutan By Online
- The applicant should submit an application form that is completed at the DCRCOor Thromdeor DCRC Headquarters offices.
- You must present your Citizenship Identity (CID) Card or Special Resident Permit card in original to be verified by the operator of the CC.
- Certificates of household information can be obtained from CCor DCRCOor Thromdeand DCRC Offices at DCRC headquarters.
Required Documents For Obtain Household Information Certificate
- Completed application form.
- Original Citizenship Identity (CID) Card/ Special Resident Permit Card.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs
Department of Civil Registration and Census
Telephone : +975-2-322301/322015/325173
Address: Post Box No.133 Tashichho Dzong
MHCA Web site
Citizen’s Service Website
A candidate must also be part in the family.
- Application is free
- Except for the fee that is payable at the center in the event that the application needs to be made in the Community Center (CC).
Documents to Utilize
A Household Information Certificate will be delivered to the applicant within 3 business days of the date the application was received.
Applications can be made to these offices:
- Dzongkhag Civil Registration and Census Office (DCRCO)
- Thromde Administration
- Department of Civil Registration and Census, Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs, (MOHCA)
- Community Center (CC)
The Information You Need
- Name of the person who is applying
- Identification Card Number.
- The reason for the request of the certificate
- Current address
- Contact Number
- Citizens Services Website of Bhutan: