How To Obtain Licensing for Car Hire without Driver (Rent – a – Car) In Angola
Apply in-person By Yourself:
- Request the application form from your local National Directorate of Road Transport and Provincial Directorates office in your region.
- Complete the application form in the correct manner and attach all required documents. Submit your application to be processed and verified.
- Pay the application fee
- The department will dispatch the inspector who will conduct an audit of the specified facility and send his findings to be evaluated
- If they are able to show satisfactory results The department will issue the license and give it to you.
Documents Required Licensing for Car Hire without Driver
- The Public Deed of the Conservatory or the Certificate
- Location sketch
- Photograph of ID Card
- Industrial tax payment DAR
- General Taxpayer Registration Card
- Application form
- Certificate issued by Commercial Registry Office. Commercial Registry Office
- Auto of Inspection
- Statistics Record Certificate
- Certificate of habitability
Office Locations and Contacts
National Directorate of Road TransportAddress: Rua Rainha Ginga 74- 1o Andar
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday: 8 am until 3:00 5 pm. Friday: 8 am until 3 pm.
What Are All The Eligibility
- State, Mixed , or Private Cooperatives and companies.
- 170 UCF Note One UCF equals 32.00 KZ
- The National Directorate of Road Transport is the executive body central to all road transport activities that is responsible for controlling, monitoring, coordination monitoring, enforcing and examining the entire process of transportation on the roads.
The Document is required Licensing for Car Hire without Driver
- This article explains how to get a Licensing Application to Car Hire without driver (Rent – a Car) Car)