How To obtain Licensing for Import, Trade, Technical Assistance after-sales of Road Equipment In Angola
Apply in-person By Yourself:
- Request the application form from your local National Directorate of Road Transport and Provincial Directorates office in your region.
- Please fill out the application in the appropriate manner and attach all required documents. Submit your application to be verified and processed.
- At the office, your paperwork will be verified if they are accurate.
- Make sure you pay the application fee
- The department will create the license, and issue it to you.
Documents Required Licensing for Import, Trade, Technical Assistance after-sales of Road Equipment
- Record Certificate for Statistical Record Certificate
- A Public Deed, or a Certificate of Conservatory
- Company Deed
- Copy of Identification Card
- Industrial tax payment DAR
- General Taxpayer Registration Card
- Statistics Record Certificate
- A declaration of the relevant Administrative
- The MINTRANS Application
- Plan, sketch of location and Description
- Installment ownership document
- Identification documents
Office Locations and Contacts
National Directorate of Road Transport:Address: Rua Rainha Ginga 74- 1o Andar
Office hours: Monday to Thursday: 8 am until 3:00 5 pm. Friday: 8 am until 3 pm.
What Are All The Eligibility
- Single investors Single, Multiple and Single companies
- 600 UCFs OBS One UCF equals 32.00 Kz
- The National Directorate of Road Transport is the central executive agency responsible for overseeing, coordinating, regulating monitoring, enforcing and checking the entire process of transportation on the roads.
The Document is required Licensing for Import, Trade, Technical Assistance after-sales of Road Equipment
- This document provides information on how to get a license for Import, Trade and Technical Assistance Activity for Road Equipment.