How To Obtain Licensing for Passenger Car Rental In Angola
Apply in-person By Yourself:
- Request the application form from your local National Directorate of Road Transport and Provincial Directorates office in your region.
- Complete the application form in the correct manner and attach the necessary documents. Submit your application to be verified and processing.
- At the office, your paperwork will be verified if they’re correct.
- Make payment for application fees
- The department will issue the license, and issue it to you.
Documents Required Licensing for Passenger Car Rental
- Criminal record
- Photograph of ID Card
- RTA Model 05
- Model 21 – RTA
- Insurance Policy ENSA
- Photograph of Title of Property Registration
- A photocopy copy Booklet
- Industrial tax payment DAR
- General Taxpayer Registration Card
- Identification documents
Office Locations and Contacts
National Directorate of Road Transport:Address: Rua Rainha Ginga 74- 1o Andar
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday: 8 am until 3:00 5 pm. Friday: 8 am until 3 pm.
What Are All The Eligibility
- Companies and citizens
Cars for passengers that are rented out:
- 170 UCFs. Licence for vehicles with a heavy passenger capacity (12 seats)
- 230 UCFs. (13 seats)
- 250 UCFs. (14 seats)
- 270 UCFs. (15 seats)
- Cancellation or cancellation of license
- 10 UCFs. OBS: Payments must be made to Banco do Comercio e Industria (BCI) through Bank account number. 1363918.10.001 to be made in favour of DNTR. (1 UCF is 32.00 kz)
- The National Directorate of Road Transport is the executive body central to all road transport activities that is responsible for controlling, monitoring, coordination monitoring, enforcing, and inspecting every aspect of transportation on the roads.