How To Obtain Licensing for Public Transport of Goods Rental In Angola
Apply in-person By Yourself:
- Download the application form at your local National Directorate of Road Transport and Provincial Directorates office in your area.
- Please fill out the application in the appropriate manner and attach the necessary documents. Submit your application to be processed and verified.
- Pay the application fees
- The department will send an inspector, who conducts an audit of the specified facility and send his observations to the department for evaluation
- If they are able to show satisfactory results the department will issue the license and give it to you.
Documents that are required Licensing for Public Transport of Goods Rental
- Original Identity Card
- RTA Model 05
- Model 21 – RTA
- Insurance Policy ENSA
- Copy of the Title of Property Registration
- Photocopie of the Booklet
- Industrial tax payment DAR
- Criminal Record
- General Taxpayer Registration Card
Office Locations and Contacts
National Directorate of Road Transport:Address: Rua Rainha Ginga 74- 1o Andar
Office hours: Monday to Thursday: 8 am until 3:00 at night. Friday: 8 am until 3 pm.
What Are All The Eligibility
- Authorization to use the service: 170 UCFs. (per vehicle and for a year)
- Cancellation or Cancellation of license: 10 UCFs.
- Issue of duplicate license: 50 UCFs. Rental licenses for the transportation of goods to be used in the performance of service agreements in conjunction with rental and railway licenses for transportation that require the use of specially-adapted vehicles: 15 UCFs.
- License for light goods vehicle rental service 170 UCFs.
- License for heavy vehicles for rental services: 385 UCFs.
Payments to be paid to Banco do Comercio e Industria (BCI) by Bank account number. 1363918.10.001 for DNTR. (1 UCF is 32.00 kz)
- One year
- The National Directorate of Road Transport is the central executive agency that is responsible for overseeing, coordinating, regulating and enforcing every aspect of transportation on the roads.
Documentation is needed
- This document will explain how to get a Licensing for Public Transport of Goods Rental